The beach appeal-Our dried palms are natural items that are collected by our farmers on the beach line. They are real leaves that dry out in the sun. The dots you see on the item are sunspots. This is a normal part of this product. As they are a natural item, the spears are never uniform and none will ever be the same. You will see some that will have curves, spots, bent tops, sand and even holes. We wanted to showcase this product in its natural, gorgeous form. Looks stunning in vase styled alone or paired with your favourite pampas or dried florals.
- Our Sun Spear Palm Leaves come in orders of 3.
- These are white washed in white paint. Not a uniform paint application since they are dipped in pools of paint wash. Can appear slightly light grey.
- Each Sun Spear Palm Leaf is natural and unique, colours may vary depending how the dye absorbs in the palm.
- You may see some paint chips
- These palms are picked right off the beaches by our farmers. They may still contain sand as they were freshly picked.
- You will see some that will have cracks, curves, spots, bent tops, and even holes. We wanted to showcase this product in its natural, gorgeous form.
Our super BOHO sun spear leaves are 14-20" tall by 4-5" wide. These stems can be trimmed down in order to style in any vase.
- Each sun spear palm leaf is natural and unique, sizes may vary.
- Incorporate our Sun Spear Palms in your home or office by styling them in vases of various sizes, as a centrepiece, incorporate this in your next flower arrangement, or your next floral wreath.
Our Palm leaves are incredibly popular to style with our Type 5 Promo Pack.
- Ideal for enhancing the beauty of wedding centrepieces or creating a natural boho feel by lining the aisle.
Story: Our boho sun spear palms are the perfect addition to your home or office to achieve a sense of tropical serenity. Travel to the beach from your living room by adding these natural boho-dried palm leaves to any vase.
Care: Capable of being trimmed in order to be styled in any vase.
Follow us to get inspiration: