PAMPAS GRASS Type 2 - Natural
- Processing & Shipping
- Our Products are Scented
- Available in sets of 3 or 6 Stems
- Natural (gray tones)
- Our plumes range from 3.6 to 4 feet high. Keep in mind these were living plants and all differ; therefore, some plumes grow longer than others.
- Incorporate our Type 2 Pampas Grass in your wedding by lining your aisle with the full plumes that drape to create an effortless frame or by attaching individual plumes to your arch for an extremely boho ceremony.
- Utilize our luxurious Type 2 Pampas Grass paired with our Type 1 Pampas Grass in your home or office by styling plumes in one of our oceanic Malibu vases for a little piece of vacation in the comfort of your home.
- Our Type 2 Pampas Grass, the first pampas grass released from Luxe B Pampas Grass, are full, dried floral-like plumes that have the ultimate drape. These plumes have a natural flow that is enhanced with the wind creating a whimsical bohemian vibe.
- Blow-dry on a low heat and power setting in order to fluff the plumes.
- Once dried, the plumes are not the same texture as a normal dried flower, they become soft, similar to a feather, and are less likely to break.
Pinterest Luxe B Pampas Grass
YouTube Luxe B Pampas Grass
- Most of our items take 5-10 business days to process before shipment.
- Type 6, Type 1, Faux Pampas Cream, Faux Pampas Taupe Sand & any item including our FAUX ACCENT pieces do have longer processing times. Due to high demand of these items, they do have a 3-6 week processing time before your item will be shipped out.
- If you have an important event or wedding and need it sooner please email us. We will try our very best to accommodate.
The health and safety of all our team members are our number one priority. Please note that Covid delays may happen with shipment. If you do have an important event, we strongly suggest placing your order in advance. Even orders that seek priority shipment, we cannot guarantee priority arrival times within the covid parameters.
We do scent most of our items with our signature scent. Pampas and dried florals have a natural odor so we do choose to scent ours. If you do have any sensitivities or allergies, we do suggest emailing us with any questions. We do have the option to have any order unscented. We just ask that you contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
If you do have severe allergies, we do suggest going with our faux pampas line. This line is completely synthetic. We made this item for our customers who have allergies or sensitivities.