PAMPAS GRASS - Type 6 Small Silver Wings
- Please Note:
- Processing & Shipping
- Our Products are Scented
- Our Type 6 Pampas Grass comes in orders of 3 stems
- Silver with hues of blonde naturally depending on how the light hits the plumes.
- Regular Type 6 is much fluffier and fuller. These are the smaller ones with more pieces plumes and stringy plumes
- Our Type 6 Pampas Grass stems are around 2-3 feet and the ultra-soft plumes are roughly 1.5-2 feet. The stems can be trimmed to ensure they will work in any space.
- Keep in mind these were living plants and all differ; therefore, some plumes grow longer than others.
- The Stems peel similar to an onion and are fragile, Please watch this video
- Please watch out Type 6 Styling Tips Video
- These luxe fluffy plumes are perfect to style in your home or office on a table or on the floor in one of our sea-like Malibu vases.
- Ideal for enhancing the beauty of wedding arches or creating a whimsical feel by lining the wedding aisle.
- The nude with white tones found in the Type 6 Pampas Grass represents the sand one might find in the sand on a beach or desert. The tones that are present in our Type 6 tie together decor in any home or wedding.
- Blow-dry on a low heat and power setting in order to fluff the plumes.
- Once dried, the plumes are not the same texture as a normal dried flower, they become soft, similar to a feather, and are less likely to break.
- Most of our items take 5-10 business days to process before shipment.
- Type 6, Type 1, Faux Pampas Cream, Faux Pampas Taupe Sand & any item including our FAUX ACCENT pieces do have longer processing times. Due to high demand of these items, they do have a 3-6 week processing time before your item will be shipped out.
- If you have an important event or wedding and need it sooner please email us. We will try our very best to accommodate.
The health and safety of all our team members are our number one priority. Please note that Covid delays may happen with shipment. If you do have an important event, we strongly suggest placing your order in advance. Even orders that seek priority shipment, we cannot guarantee priority arrival times within the covid parameters.
We do scent most of our items with our signature scent. Pampas and dried florals have a natural odor so we do choose to scent ours. If you do have any sensitivities or allergies, we do suggest emailing us with any questions. We do have the option to have any order unscented. We just ask that you contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
If you do have severe allergies, we do suggest going with our faux pampas line. This line is completely synthetic. We made this item for our customers who have allergies or sensitivities.