PROCESSING TIMES, SHIPPING, RETURN, AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the high demand for our product, we do have different processing times for each item.
PLEASE NOTE OUR PROCESSING TIMES:
- Most pieces take a few business days to process before shipment. We do try our hardest to get pieces out as quickly as possible.
- Anything indicated PRE-ORDER will take 3-6 weeks to process before shipment.
If you do require an item for an important event or timeline, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to discuss your options and certainly will try our best to accommodate you.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING SHIPPING DELAYS?
- The health and safety of all our team members are our number one priority. Please note that Covid delays may happen with the shipment. All carriers have been experiencing shipping delays. If you do have an important event, we strongly suggest placing your order in advance. Even for orders that seek priority shipment, we cannot guarantee priority arrival times within the covid parameters.
- Our main office is located in Nisku, Alberta, Canada. Please note that we are a Canadian company. We ship our Canadian orders from this location. We ship our American orders from Sweet Grass, Montana.
- We currently use USPS and UPS for our American orders and we use Canada Post for our Canadian orders.
- All of our shipping carriers have the option of adding delivery instructions for a package.
- We do ship to P.O boxes.
- Shipping will be calculated prior to check out.
- Some orders may require to be packaged in multiple boxes depending on the size of the order or the items in the order. This will be calculated in the cart before checking out.
- The shipping fee is non-refundable once the order has been shipped out.
- Please note as our main office is located in Alberta, Canada and we are a Canadian company. Some credit cards may be subject to an international fee.
- Pampas is considered an invasive specie on certain islands of Hawaii. We do recommend reaching out to your local authority to find out what is allowed on your island. We did create our faux pampas pieces which is part of our synthetic line for people wishing to have those boho pampas vibes and do not want to worry about complying with their areas regulations.
SHIPPING TO PUERTO RICO AND THE VIRGIN ISLANDS:
- At this present time, we are unable to ship to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
- Luxe B Pampas Grass does not accept returns or exchanges once the product has been shipped out. All sales are final sale once the order has been shipped.
- We can conduct an exchange if the order hasn't been processed for shipment.
- We only offer cancellations within two days of purchase. Reason being is most of our items are made to order.
- If there is an issue with your order upon delivery caused my mishandling of your package during the shipping process, you have 2 days from when your order is delivered to let us know. We will file a claim. Luxe B Pampas Grass insures all packages. Please show proof of damage caused by the shipping handler. We will ask you to provide photos of the shipping packaging in the condition in which it was received; using these documents provided, we will open a case and investigate the matter with the courier that dropped off your package.
- If there is an issue with a package that is stating delivered on the tracking and it has not been received, please allow 24-48 hours. Sometimes the carrier scans the item too early, when it has in fact not yet been delivered. If you do notice your package has not been delivered in the next 24- 48 hours, please reach out to us and we will assist you with filing a claim on the package.
- Any parcel returned by the recipient, shall be refused and returned back to the sender at their expense.