Preserved Palm Leaves Bleach White (2)
- Processing & Shipping
- Our Products are Scented
The Luxe B Team is incredibly fortunate to have sourced such unique palms. Our Dried Sun Palms and Sun Palm Fans have been a favorite in our shop and we are extremely excited to launch the Preserved Palm Leaves. Our Preserved Palm Leaves are available in Bleached White and Pink. Of course, we kept our amazing brides in mind and had to get the leaves bleached so they can be easily incorporated into any wedding decor. As well, we will release the Pink Preserved Palms in order to stay true to our signature Luxe B colors.
- Preserved Palm Leaves are an incredibly delicate dried floral product. The stems and leaves are incredibly soft and fragile, to be handled with care.
- Upon receiving these items, they feel damp or waxy to the touch since they are preserved, not dried. The Luxe B team recommends leaving them out to dry by a window before styling. Likewise, the stem is fragile therefore we also recommend reinforcing it with floral wire to ensure durability.
Home decor and Wedding use:
- Preserved Palm Leaves are excellently placed in picture frames, as wall art, or best for arrangements where a floral drape is desired.
- The Preserved Palm Leaves are an excellent way of adding BOHO vibes to any room, retail business, or wedding venue. The soft texture of the Preserved Palm Leaves can provide a soft and subtle feel to your floral arrangement.
Here is an overview of our Preserved Palm Leaves:
- Approximately 18” at the widest point and 25” tall.
- The stem is approximately 10” tall.
- Each set includes 2 Preserved Palm Leaf.
- Bleached Preserved Palm Leaves are more like a golden white. Pink Preserved Palm Leaves are a darker pink at the base and gradually lighten as you get closer to the top.
- Soft texture.
- Airy appearance.
For more information on this gorgeous product please view the video that is linked in this listing.
- Most of our items take 5-10 business days to process before shipment.
- Type 6, Type 1, Faux Pampas Cream, Faux Pampas Taupe Sand & any item including our FAUX ACCENT pieces do have longer processing times. Due to high demand of these items, they do have a 3-6 week processing time before your item will be shipped out.
- If you have an important event or wedding and need it sooner please email us. We will try our very best to accommodate.
The health and safety of all our team members are our number one priority. Please note that Covid delays may happen with shipment. If you do have an important event, we strongly suggest placing your order in advance. Even orders that seek priority shipment, we cannot guarantee priority arrival times within the covid parameters.
We do scent most of our items with our signature scent. Pampas and dried florals have a natural odor so we do choose to scent ours. If you do have any sensitivities or allergies, we do suggest emailing us with any questions. We do have the option to have any order unscented. We just ask that you contact us directly via email email@example.com and let us know.
If you do have severe allergies, we do suggest going with our faux pampas line. This line is completely synthetic. We made this item for our customers who have allergies or sensitivities.